Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Election Day Winners

In my election day post, I noted that Sarah Palin and SNL were the big winners in the election. It was reported recently that Palin has signed on for a $7 million book deal.
"She's poised to make a ton of money."
Howard Rubenstein, New York's best-known public relations adviser

But I did forget one big winner, Joe The Plummer. He's negotiating his book deal.
"Everyone came at me to write a book. They had dollar signs in their eyes. '101 Things Joe the Plumber Knows' or some stupid s--- like that. Excuse me, I am sorry, you know I will get behind something solid, but I won't get behind fluff. I won't cash in, and when people do read the book they will figure out that I didn't cash in. At least I hope they figure that out."
Joe The Plummer

Only in America my friends!!

No comments: