Thursday, October 22, 2009

You Go Girl

This is a story that keeps getting better. Ms. Boyle beat my two favorites out.
Source: irishcentral.com
Susan Boyle beats out U2, Springsteen to become Amazon’s biggest pre-sales seller of all time
By Niall O'Down
"I hate to say I told you so yet again – but Susan Boyle made me do it.
Take a bow one more time all the Susanites out there. You really deserve it. Amazingly, Susan Boyle just beat out
Bruce Springsteen, U2, the Dixie Chicks and Coldplay over at Amazon.com. Amazon announced today that "I Dreamed a Dream" is the largest selling CD pre-order in the history of the Amazon.com music store."
Here is the list of the top 10 bestsellers:
Susan Boyle, "I Dreamed a Dream" (2009)
Norah Jones, "Not Too Late" (2007)
U2, "No Line on the Horizon" (2009)
Bruce Springsteen, "Magic" (2007)
Dixie Chicks, "Taking the Long Way" (2006)
Coldplay, "Viva La Vida" (2008)
U2, "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb" (2004)
David Cook, "David Cook" (2008)
Diana Krall, "Quiet Nights" (2009)
Clay Aiken, "A Thousand Different Ways" (2006)

No comments: