James Quinn's list of "woulda, coulda, shoulda":
"The country had a chance to prepare for this Winter by:
- Forging consensus regarding the problems we face.
- Preparing our governmental institutions for the challenges ahead.
- Political leaders bluntly describing the issues before us, stressing duties over rights.
- Developing community teamwork to solve local problems.
Treating our youth as a national priority.
- Preparing elders for the sacrifices and unfulfilled promises in their future.
- Reducing government and personal debt.
- Conserve military resources for the long road ahead."
The entire article: