On many occasions, I've encouraged everyone to watch Chris Martenson's "Crash Course" presentation. www.chrismartenson.com/
Here is a summary of his thoughts from his latest report:
• Nations around the world are insolvent and on their way to bankruptcy, a fiscal crisis, a currency crisis, or all three.
• World markets are currently interlocked to a troubling degree.
• A falling currency is always a cross-border event.
• The German DAX, the Dow Jones, and the FTSE 100 charts are nearly indistinguishable.
• A bigger trigger than Greece will be needed to set off the next round of global trouble.
• The UK is a highly qualified candidate for that role; Japan is also a likely possibility.
• Expect the unexpected. The future is going to change suddenly and rapidly.