Thursday, March 5, 2009

Rush & Terrell

Two of my least favorite people are making news this week: Rush Limbaugh and Terrell Owens. They both focus on blowing hot air out of their mouths on a weekly basis. I'm one that prefers action to words. If you're a great receiver, then go out each week and show the world your talents. Take note from Marvin Harrison and Jerry Rice. I'm a huge Colts fan and I don't think that I've ever heard Marvin Harrison do an interview. His actions speak volumes.



Now big boy Rush Limbaugh. As most of you know, I don't claim a team. I voted for Ron Paul. Limbaugh, for years, just sits on his fat butt spewing venom and pouring fuel on the fires. His approach is destructive and it might explain his need to "pop some pills". I still remember listening to his radio show years ago while riding in the car with my favorite Republican. At the time, doughboy, was focused on the American Indian. I don't recall what his beef was with them, but I just remember him playing this "Indian chant" in the background.....very disrespectful.

As the tide continues to fall, we will be challenged by major negativity. Everyone wants someone to blame. Limbaugh specializes in this process. As I said in a recent post, "rise above" this behavior and take constructive action instead. In the near future, many will call on you to join their team and their cause. Choose wisely my friends.

No comments: