Monday, January 25, 2010

My Dream Superbowl

What a day of NFL football yesterday. 9.5 hours of stress for me. Congrats Colts! Slow and steady continues to work for the Blue Nation.

How about those Saints! What a game. Brett Favre was incredible despite being hammered all night. They keep finding a way to win. 43 years of disappointment finally came to an end. Mardi Gras is off to an early start.

My phone was buzzing with text messages afterwards. The 11 year old down the street asked the same question....."Mr. B., who are you going to pull for?". I hope for a great game....one like last night. But, how can anyone on the planet NOT pull for the Saints? The franchise and the city deserves this one. I think that the Colts have the advantage, but Brees will have to attack those Colts corners much more aggressively than he did yesterday. It should be a great one!!

"My two favorite NFL teams are 8-0. Go Saints, Go Colts! What a Superbowl that would be."

"Brett Favre won’t be playing for the Jets next season. Saints win the Superbowl in 2010!!! It ain’t all bad…"

"But remember I predict a Super Bowl victory for the Saints next season!"

No comments: